Saturday, December 17, 2011

Random Scribblings

It's wonderful when you are given another chance to live here with blessings from the God and quids that are generously passed on to me for my daily use. With that extra money, I planned to buy one exercise tool that is common- dumbbell. I'd like a full set dumbbell, which I can easily adjust the weight on it. Maybe around RM200, still an affordable price for me.


My interest and determination


Unfortunately, Tuhan menduga kita.

Just a day before the planned day to buy the thing, suddenly my beloved mp3 went crazy. Totally irrepairable (100% confident, 40% doubt), i forked out rm200 for a new one. I cant live (normal) without my mp3. So, that's one dugaan.


Exactly the same model, same colour as here


Then came another one.

As I bought a new cooling fan for processor of my PC, sudddenly my motherboard gone crazy. Damaged , out of nothing. Forrkkk. Maka adanya aku pergi ke Mines mencari mobo baru. Tak ada stok. Gigihkan ke Lowyat. Tak ada stok. Forrrrrkkkkkkkkkk. Yang ada cuma AM3+ punya model. Celakalah.

Mahu ditukar kepada AM3+, bermakna RAM dan processor pun wajib ditukar. At minimum I need a huge amount of money, around RM700. Rm700 for God's sake!!! So balik dengan muka masam dan susah hati. Mana mahu ku cari ganti?


Not as great as this


I know, some of you might label me as whinging and poyo syial. I know its a lot of money but hey that's the reality when you have a desktop.

So...I turn to (actually, sepanjang proses PC memang selalu) Arif. Luckily, out of nowhere there is a guy wanting to sell his old mobo. Pendek cerita, semalam beli lah mobo tu, specs dia lebih kurang sama dengan yang lama punya. Doesn't mind, as long as my PC is breathing again.

Dugaan lagi, melanda.

Rupanya2 tak boleh main terus. I don't really understand, but the mobo needs my system to be reformat again before being used. Damn damn damn damn. 1.5 terra punya isi kot dalam tu. Subhanallah. Apapun, masih menunggu engineer Arif untuk pulang dan menerangkan masalah ini kepada aku dengan lebih lanjut seraya menyelesaikannya.

In all, ini namanya sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga. Atau, malang tak berbau. Siapa sangka, dari bajet belanjawan yang sepatutnya hanya rm400, tiba2 menjadi rm600. Itupun, dumbbell terpaksa ditangguhkan (hari2 masuk gym, dumbbell sana memang ada). Jikalau tiada duit ihsan dari kerajaan, jadi besi buruklah PC aku ini.

Jadi, it sounds stupid right? When the money expenditure seems to be in control, something went AWOL and blow everything off its place. Shit happened. Anyway, syukur sebab masih mampu untuk hidup.



*still, tadi main Tekken 6 kat Mines. Win like a boss. Just need 2 credits for half an hour survival and jadi champion there, hahahahaha.*


2 comments:

N.W.I said...

tetibe stress rasa nk g mines men teken,bawak kete lelaju tuh!~
tak pun nk g g tumbuk2 punching bag kt gym~
crazy.

say- O said...

aih~~~ kalau stress, buat saja apa yang nak dibuat, yeah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails