Monday, September 26, 2011

The Story Behind (part 4)

Kali ini pulak lagu Pig oleh group nerd paling kool di alam semesta- Weezer. Seriously, the first time I heard this song I was totally tricked by them. Hahaha.

Kamon, enjoy people.





when I was a baby i was so happy,
i played with my friends in the mud,
wilbur and jack and notice and beaty,
we were a gang and you gotta believe me.
Momma would scold us if we got too rough.
she didnt care she was proud of us.
i ran around and talked to the animals,
tellin them stories of savage cannibals,
then i got older and noticed a girl ,
first i was sure i didnt exist to her,
i sulked around but i didnt know why,
then she put her cheek on my shoulder and i,
was lookin at her and she was lookin at me,
we started to smile it was our destiny,
tina was her name she was my cutie pie,
forgot about the things that i used to like,
i spent all my time followin her around,
my friends all made the whiplash sound,
they understood they was happy for me and,
everyone clapped when i asked her to marry me,

and she said yes and we felt so fine,
we lost track of the passin of time,
before i knew it we had our own babies,
gina and shade and kiwi and ged,

but now, i've got to die,
i've lived a good life i've got no complaints,
i'd like to thank farmer keep,
for bringin me scraps so for that i could eat,
he always had a smile on his face,
he didn't want to think of this day
it's finally here...
it's finally here...
oh oh oh~

they called me pig~
they called me pig~

when i was a baby i was so happy,
i played with my friends in the mud...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails