Monday, November 8, 2010

A Bit of Trash Talk

Straight to the point.

Lately, I found out that many of my friends are starting to find their love. Girls finding the boys, boys getting their dream girls. For them, I would like to say...May you be happy with your love ones!!!

Ahahaha, loves season had started folks. Get one now before it's too late!

Wait, is it really that there will be a certain time considered as 'too late'? Too late means your love had run away..or escaped..or your chances just missed out?

Chances? Alright, exam essay question- define what is 'chances'. 30 marks. Damn it. Tak study lagi lah.

Don't know, don't care. Cause I don't feel like searching one.

..................................

Ehem, so Mr. Mustapha, tell me, what exactly do you feel right now?

Jealous?
A bit.

Desperate?
No.

Wanting?
No.

Stubborn?
Maybe.

Pressure?
Bullshit.

Ego?
Damn you.

Well, well well Mr. Mustapha..just wait, your time wil-

Excuse me, but can somebody please get me an AK-47? Wanna shoot some bad-ass villain.



Bang! Bang!!!

2 comments:

rekbing said...

hail mustapha ibrahimmmm!

say- O said...

mustapha dalam pengaruh emo dan medal of honor.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails